The most trusted Bread Machine in town! To order the Panasonic Bread machine from Amazon, click on the link below; If you love bread, there is no rival to this beautiful homemade golden loaf. It is fluffy and spongy in the middle and crusty on the sides! all you dream of a perfect bread! Dunk a spongy piece in a bowl of chicken soup, mutton curry, creamy lentil curry, or a lamb stew and pop into your mouth to experience the joy of tasting the best bread in the world! Just smearing butter on a warm slice and eating it plain is just enough to feel the wonderment of this lovely bread! 🧡💛💚💙💜🤎💗 Why you should buy Panasonic Bread Machine – With a thumbs up, I can recommend the Panasonic Bread Machine for the best home-baked bread! I have been using mine for the past 16 years and it is still baking flawless bread! What I marvel at most is that the whole process happens automatically, with just a p...
This glorious treat is usually reserved for a special occasion considering its extraordinary richness and exotic taste. Traditionally, this pudding is steamed in an aluminium pudding basin, dipped into a large pan half-filled with water. However, you can also bake it in a Pyrex dish in the oven which is easier and less time-consuming. If you fancy the original taste, do not hesitate to steam it. Either way, you will come to love it!! I made this pudding using Maggi coconut milk powder which I found the best choice in the absence of fresh coconut milk and also, the texture of the pudding comes out much firmer allowing you to cut into dainty squares. So, give it a try today !! What you will need: Maggie Coconut Milk Powder 6 full tablespoons Palm jaggery (Brown) 1 round Brown sugar 2 tbsp Nutmeg -grated (essential item for this pudding) 1 full tsp Salt pinch Eggs (large) 5 Water 1/2 cup Let’s make it : Place the jaggery round in a bag and knock it with a rolling pin until p...
It was indeed a dream come true that I finally managed to whip up this beautiful cake without going through much of a hassle. The whole process of making this cake felt quite a daunting task some months before, however, my passion and never diminishing grit presented me with very impressive results! By the way, the pretty bottle of Cocktail Cherries came to my rescue as I realised I do not have to make the cherry syrup from scratch with fresh cherries but use the cherries from the bottle straight away. I personally feel using cocktail cherries in this recipe is very practical and in turn, the cherry syrup in the bottle gives an addictive deep flavour to the cake as well as the cherries soaked with cherry liqueur are so yummy, you cannot stop popping them to your mouth one after the other. My tips: Go through the list of ingredients carefully and make a list of what you need. Buy the best brands so that the cake will come out flawless Read the whole process make m...
Comments
Post a Comment